Monday, October 26, 2009

Pledge of love

pledge of love
I've made a vow, to no one but you
I pledge my love to forever be true
I'll take care of you and
Threat you right
I'll lie beside you
All through the night
I'll feed you and clothe you
And keep you warm
I'll bug you and kiss you
And give you shelter in the storm
I'll help you and guide you
And clear a path
I'll protect you and
Shield you from an angry man's wrath
I'll listen to your problems help you
Salve them too
I'll make you a rainbow
And let the sun shine through
I'll take your side even if you're wrong
Just to prove our love is strong
I'll plants you flowers
And make them grow
They'll be a symbol of
Love that only we'll know
I'll whisper you name
When no one is hear
So low that only you can hear
You'll feel my love even
If we're a part
You'll know that we're one in heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KNKT Ungkap Fakta Baru, Misteri Jatuhnya Lion Air JT610

KNKT Ungkap Fakta Baru, Misteri Jatuhnya Lion Air JT610 Artikel ini telah tayang di  serambinews.com  dengan judul KNKT Ungkap Fakta Bar...